Friday, January 15, 2010

forget



we tend to forget
we tend to be ignorant
we tend not to appreciate every single thing in our life

i do accross one simple experience
but it affects me emotionally..
i went to visit to one of the village during my teamsite rotation as forward medical team
and the view of this tiny poor village
with all the house wreckage...from the war
believe me..i really hate it
i cant imagine if the affected house... it used to be my home
for the shelter..
for tiny enviroment for a group of people..bonding with love who we called family
and being ruined like that?!!
$%^^%&!!
sad. angry. unfair, unjustice.

ceh
emo aku
aku nih setakat bagi khidmat medical sket kat diorang yg ade kat kg tu
tu pon nk emo
ntahla..tak tahan aku tgk
bbeza perasaan bile tgk keadaan camtu kat tv
compared ngn tgk ngn mata kepala sendiri.
i really hope my small favour enlightened them up..
with limited facilities in this desert..

No comments:

My Other Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails