Saturday, June 5, 2010

past , present and future

salam
this entry is not about English grammar
even though i start my writing with this title
its just about my feeling,..nope.. its all about my perception towards life
especially after i met my grandfather ;the man i knew since i was small
now his age reached 100++
he looked so fragile , so weak
he even did not recognize me anymore
=(
he suffering an age-related disease , Alzheimer
medical term for so called nyanyuk
but he still manage to feed himself ,went to bathroom by himself
i am proud of you tok ayah!

he used to teach me to read Al Quran
and he was very strict and fierce
selalu la gak aku menuang..pergi tangkap ikan sungai kat sawah or mandi manda di tali air
hihih(pastu kena rotan!)
and he taught me some lessons from old kitab2
i forgot most of it..but i do remember about mandi hadas besar...he taught us every single step about mandi wajib in front of a well in the mosque
dari kecik aku ni gatal kannn..hahahah

when i met him and of course my grandma yesterday...it made me think about my past , my future
then i realize what I've been through in my life
its not about what you get
but how you get there is more important
and what i learned from my journey

one day we will become old like them....

1 comment:

ila ni said...

sedih.. ayah ila pun mcm ada simptom2 alzheimer. ke stroke otak. tapi ayah ila stok ego + macho, toksey gi cek kat spital,padahal makin hari makin teruk. rusim...

My Other Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails